Spring Covers

1:07 PM



It's officially spring!  Even though it doesn't quite feel like spring here yet, I thought I'd try to get myself into the mood by finding book covers that make me think of spring.  I searched through my books to find the covers that most reminded me of spring because I thought that, by making this post the first of what I hope to be many to come, I could find some sort of blogging inspiration.


While these aren't necessarily books I'll read this spring--or even books that are remotely about spring--I like their covers and think they have a nice spring-y feel to them.  So, here they are!



*These are the ones I've read.






















You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. A very bright start, congratulations! I look forward to seeing your summer selection. The thought and care you put into this makes me wonder, might we also see some bookspine poetry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe! I've always found book spine poetry fun, so I'll probably post some every now and then :)

      Delete